Been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 since it release. I'm a call of duty fan, a really hardcore player since Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. It's a great game. I do admit Battlefield 3 is better as Modern Warfare 3 graphic and sound effect doesn't improve much. But the story for single player are still awesome and epic.
I could go on very long on the review about good and bad. What should improve.
I'll just keep it short.
- Good if you just want quick game. Average 10 min a game.
- Fun if you playing with friend
- Run on normal specification requirement.
- Multiplayer connection improved
- Still unbalance due to some gun are overpowered. Hopefully there's patch for it.
- Hackers spoiled the game. Steam admin doesn't care.
- Lag compensate system is a little bit of problem but can be avoid.
Also if you do play this game on PC. Don't be shy to join me. I'm in LYN group. Most of them are active and talkative.
steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LYN_MW3
my steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/renjishiro